Dienstag, 16. September 2014

MONTHLY MOTIVATION - SEPTEMBER

Why so serious? - Hardly any makeup on


This post comes a bit late, as it is already the middle of September, but nonetheless I wanted to start this series as a way of changing my life for the better little by little. I am in general happy at where I am in my life, but I often get down about things and get stressed easily. So every month I want to share 3-4 goals that I set myself for this month. Each monday I will try to give you an update in my "Monday Moods", another new segment to share some thoughts on the previous week and an update on my goals.

Feel free to participate and tell me your goals in the comments or send me links to your blogposts. :)
For the last two weeks of September my goals are:

1) Get up earlier and get started sooner

I have a lot of studying and working (from home) to do right now, so I really need to get my ass up and working before 12pm for a start. I'm usually not bad at getting up early, but the getting started part is a real struggle. And obviously procrastinating resoluts in stress, which I really want to avoid.

2) Use my camera more often

My fancy camera spends most of its time on a shelf, but I want to try to create mor occasions to use it. Since I've started uni, I found very little time for hobbies and I usally spent my free time on the internet or with friends, which is nice, but I would like to have something I do apart from studying and working, Maybe I can try out some sort of photography challenge or something. Tell me if you have some ideas!

3) Make my new room more homely

As you may know I have moved recently and even though I have most of the furniture I want (apart from a new couch) I still don't feel quite at home, which is due to a lack of decoration I think. So I will try to pick up some cute stuff from the shops or try out some DIYs. Expect some autumnal home post soon :-P

What are your plans for autumn? Tell me below!




#selfie-time #blackandwhite #vintage #duckface #irony 

8 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you very much :)
      I can't believe you commented on my blog, I am such a fan of yours! I really enjoyed your little room details ;)

      Lots of love,

      Jess

      Löschen
  2. Lovely pictures!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du siehst total schön aus und hast echt ein besonderes Gesicht :) Was würde ich geben wenn ich fast ungeschminkt so vorzeigbar wäre :D
    Alles Liebe,
    Fee von Floral Fascination

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wow, das ist ja total lieb von dir, dankeschön! :-* Nach einem Blick auf deinen Blog bin ich mir aber ganz sicher, dass du ungeschminkt aber auch absolut vorzeigbar und schön bist ... deine Haare sehen außerdem einfach hammermäßig aus. :) Von sowas kann ich nur träumen ^^

      Liebe Grüße

      Jess

      Löschen
  4. Love your pictures. My plans for the next days are to get up earlier and to have a good start at uni. Great post.

    LEJA

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear :)
      I hope you had a great start at uni! I am planning on doing a little uni series on my blog and maybe share my experiences.
      Maybe you have any topics that would interest you?

      Jess

      Löschen